Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF! I'm so so glad this week is over, but next week's actually looking crazier! Maybe it'll go faster? We'll see. For now, I'm starting to get a cold and at the first sign of this I quickly reached for a Halls Defense drop, which contain my daily supply of Vitamin C while tasting nothing short of amazing. It's like candy, practically. Might be too late though.

Tonight's looking good. Two of my roommates stuck around for the weekend and I think we're all headed to Chili's for dinner :) I haven't gone out to eat in months, so this is the highlight of my October, really. Just the fact that I have a car and can go to Chili's if I want to is exciting. Living off campus sure has its perks. On the down side, gas is going up. Thankfully, I just filled my tank so I'm set for a while.

I'm suuuper excited for the weekend, though. One word: football. Last week I didn't get to watch either game (JMU or Giants), but both are televised this weekend so maybe the Dukes will turn around this painful 3-game losing streak and beat William & Mary, who should be known for their academics, not their football? And then Sunday night at 8pm - Giants vs. Arizona. Next week we play Philly, and I still don't know if I'll get the game on TV, but don't even get me started on that one. First comes first. The Giants have the better record, but the line's close.

1 comment: