Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm proud to say I finally saw The Ugly Truth and it was well worth the $2.50 I spent. The theater was packed, considering it was a 7:00 movie on a Saturday night and I expected half of campus to already be getting "ready" for the night. There were actually a decent amount of guys there, too, which surprised me because it seems like a total chick flick. Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, the movie moved along at a good pace, and while there were definite moments where I knew exactly where it was headed, I still enjoyed them. Katherine Heigl's been in a bunch of good movies lately, but Gerard Butler I only know of from P.S. I Love You. He needs to do more movies, because I'm a big fan.

One of my all-time favorite parts about seeing movies in the theaters is the previews. I saw some really compelling previews that I need to add to my list of movies to see. You know, the list that grows faster than you can keep up. That one. So here's the titles: The Box, Precious, and The Men Who Stare At Goats.

I bought Betty Crocker's Quick and Easy Cookbook yesterday, after I debated, for a full half-hour, on which cook book was best. Now I've got a chicken breast defrosting and I'm trying to decide what I'm making myself for dinner, because last night I went and ate on campus and Friday night I had Chili's. It only seems appropriate to cook myself something tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment