Sunday, October 18, 2009

Here's the ad from the aforementioned paper I wrote yesterday. It might make more sense seeing it and not sound so completely ridiculous (at least, I hope so).

Last night I watched State of Play, starring a bunch of big name actors: Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Jason Bateman (to name a few). Got it from RedBox, which is one of the greatest inventions of all time. 24-hour rentals for a dollar?! Can't beat that. And you wonder why Blockbuster's shutting down 900 some stores across the country? Anyway, it's an action-packed movie that according to my roommate, is somewhere along the lines of All The President's Men. There were so many twists and turns that I was hooked pretty much from the opening credits, which is always a good sign. I highly recommend it.

On a side note, I've spent way too much time thinking about cooking in the past few weeks and I'm really starting to think I need a cookbook or one of those recipe holder books. Nothing gourmet, just a little something to teach me the basic meals with flavor. Sam (my roommate) says I'm such an Italian. I used balsamic vinegar in a quesadilla recipe last night. What can I say? I grew up loving good, homemade meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment